Skip to main content

"GO BACK TO YOUR ROOTS IN ETHIOPIA", KHOI KHOI DESCENDANTS URGES MALEMA.



Following the continuing restlessness by EFF Julius Malema and the Black Land First leader, jointly demanding for a return of the land, a new group comprising of Khoi Khoi descendants have issued a lengthy white paper detailing the true situation of the land transition and ownership.

According to the group’s spokesperson Hung Sangawe, who vehemently warned  Malema to go back to Ethiopia were it is alleged he has biological roots.

Hung Sangawe.


Sangawe noted with dismay that the group was sick and tired of the perpetual racial tension orchestrated and perpetuated  by Malema to further enrich himself, by exploiting the high level of illiteracy and youth unemployment in South Africa.

Subsequently, the  tenacious group unanimously issued a strongly worded white paper, that he Malema must  stop claiming the land he knows nothing about:
“White people didn’t steal the land, other black tribes invaded it'

The so-called Bantu speaking South Africans, came from the North, from the Great Lakes, they over ran territory here which was occupied by the Khoi and the San. There was no title, we just occupied that land,” he said.

“These people  were not even the original residents here. The people we call Baroa, the People of the South – Ba boroa, the People of the South, are originally  the Khoi, the first people  here.”

Sangawe further reiterated that  black people should rid themselves of the view that all white people walking around own land – and those that do, bought it. The government can take the land back from them – but only if it shows a title deed saying “this is my land.”

Some have alleged that Malema has biological roots in Ethiopia, but was unduly  using his privilege and influence as a lawmaker to intimidate and strip people of their legitimate assets.

He further submitted that if this indiscriminate issue of land grab continues unabated, a serious legal suit will be instituted as South Africa was a nation governed by laid down laws and not arbitrary sentiments.
Details of the white paper  communique will be published shortly.

SOURCE:


Comments

POPULAR NEWS FROM THIS SITE:

CUBA CLAIMS CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER IS FIDEL CASTRO'S SON.

The suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son has rocked the Cuban nation this week, with the most astonishing revelation being the claim that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was his half-brother and the son of the late Fidel Castro. The handwritten note left by Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart, 68, the eldest of Fidel Castro’s children, appears to confirm the longstanding rumor in Cuba that Fidel Castro fathered Justin Trudeau after a public tryst with Margaret Trudeau in 1970. “ Castro Diaz-Balart, who had been attended by a group of doctors for several months due to a state of profound depression, committed suicide this morning ,”  Cubadebate website reported. The death of the high-profile government nuclear scientist, also known as “Fidelito”, or Little Fidel, because of how much he looked like his father, stunned the nation, however it is his “ explosive ” suicide note that has set tongues wagging in Havana. Amid a wide-ranging barrage of compl...

KENYA DEMANDS TWO PERMANENT UN SECURITY COUNCIL SEATS FOR AFRICA.

New York, UNITED STATES: Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta has called for urgent reforms at the United Nations to ensure Africa is allocated two permanent seats at the Security Council complete with all attendant rights and prerogatives. Speaking when he delivered Kenya’s country statement at the UN General Assembly on Wednesday afternoon, the Head of State said, besides the two permanent seats being demanded by the continent, Africa deserves more non-permanent seats. Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta has called for urgent reforms at the United Nations to ensure Africa is allocated two permanent seats at the Security Council complete with all attendant rights and prerogatives. Speaking when he delivered Kenya’s country statement at the UN General Assembly on Wednesday afternoon, the Head of State said, besides the two permanent seats being demanded by the continent, Africa deserves more non-permanent seats. Currently, Africa has three non-permanent seats at the UN ...

MALARIA VACCINE PROVES HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN BURKINA FASO.

A vaccine against malaria has been shown to be highly effective in trials in Africa, holding out the real possibility of slashing the death toll of a disease that kills 400,000 mostly small children every year. The vaccine, developed by scientists at the Jenner Institute of Oxford University, showed up to 77% efficacy in a trial of 450 children in Burkina Faso over 12 months. The hunt for a malaria vaccine has been going on the best part of a century. One, the Mosquirix vaccine developed by GlaxoSmithKline, has been through lengthy clinical trials but is only partially effective, preventing 39% of malaria cases and 29% of severe malaria cases among small children in Africa over four years. It is being piloted by the World  Health  Organization in parts of Kenya, Ghana and Malawi. The Oxford vaccine is the first to meet the WHO goal of 75% efficacy against the mosquito-borne parasite disease. Larger trials are now beginning, involving 4,800 children in four countries. Prof ...

DANGOTE INSTALLS WORLD LARGEST ATMOSPHERIC TOWER IN NIGERIA.

Lagos, NIGERIA: The world's largest atmospheric tower has left China to Nigeria for the Aliko Dangote's refinery  complex in Lagos. China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Group) has disclosed that it is shipping to Dangote Refinery in Lekki Lagos, the world’s largest atmospheric tower. The tower has left a wharf in Ningbo, in Zhejiang Province in China’s north eats, Sinopec said. The journey may take up to a month. The atmospheric crude tower, which helps in processing heavy crude oils, will be installed at the world’s biggest single-train facility - Nigeria's Dangote Refinery . “ On July 29, the world's largest atmospheric tower built by Sinopec slowly left a Wharf in Ningbo. “Following the Maritime SilkRoad, it will travel to Nigeria and be installed at the world’s biggest single-train facility - Nigeria's Dangote Refinery,” Sinopec said in a tweet on Monday with pictures of the equipment attached. World's largest atmospheric towe...

"CHINA WON'T COLONIZE ZIMBABWE OVER MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR LOANS", SAYS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA.

Chinese President Xi Jinping meetings the visiting Zimbabwean Counterpart Emmerson Mnangagwa in Beijing. Image: China News Service Harare, ZIMBABWE: President Emmerson Mnangagwa has allayed fears that Zimbabwean authorities are auctioning the country’s resources and surrendering its sovereignty to China in exchange of loans running into billions of dollars being sourced from the Asian nation. Responding to a question from a Zimbabwean concerned by what is happening in Zambia where citizens claim that the nation is being colonized by China through loans amounting to billions of dollars, Mnangagwa said Zimbabwe is focusing on capital projects that generate funds for repaying Chinese loans. Mnangagwa, who is in USA for the United Nations General Assembly and was addressing a gathering attended by Zimbabweans, said there is no need to abandon friends in good times. “You have some fear emanating from our relations with the People’s Republic of China and fear is on wha...

440 WOMEN SHOES INSTALLED TO RAISE AWARENESS AGAINST MALE VIOLENCE.

A total of 440 pairs of high-heel black shoes were installed recently on a facade of a building in downtown Istanbul to draw attention to the equal number of women murders in Turkey last year and raise awareness against increasing male violence in the country. Instanbul, TURKEY: The high heels project is dedicated to the 440 women murdered by their male partners or relatives last year. The installations at a business center in the Kabatas neighborhood are part of an art project launched by Kahve Dunyasi, one of Turkey's leading coffee and chocolate producers. Vahit Tuna, the creator of the shoe project, said it is dedicated to the 440 women murdered by their male partners or relatives last year. "It is a severe wound and grievous situation for the people in Turkey," Tuna told Xinhua. In his project, the art stands in the background and reveals its power through minimalism. "It doesn't have much decorations or ornaments, and that's why i...

FATHER USED BABY AS HUMAN SHIELD; CHILD SHOT 4 TIMES.

Philadelphia, U.S: The father of an 11-month-old boy, who was shot four times in Philadelphia last month, is now under arrest in connection with the shooting, the district attorney's office announced on Tuesday. Nafes Monroe. Yaseem Munir Jenkins was shot four times, including once in the head, while inside a vehicle in the city's Hunting Park section on October 19, 2019. Authorities say the toddler was in the back seat of a car, along with his father, Nafes Monroe, his stepmother and another man when shots rang out. Investigators say Monroe used his son as a human shield to thwart off a potential upset drug dealer. Yazeem Munir Jenkins is in a critical condition.  Image: Philadelphia Police. "He was using counterfeit money to purchase drugs, knowing that counterfeit money is something that is very upsetting to drug dealers, and when they find out that they're being burned with counterfeit money, they act violently. And this was not...

SNAKES CHASES LIBERIAN PRESIDENT OUT OF OFFICE.

Monrovia, LIBERIA: Snakes have been found in Liberian President George Weah's office, forcing him to work from his private residence, the BBC has learnt. Press secretary Smith Toby told the BBC that on Wednesday two black snakes were found in the foreign affairs ministry building, his official place of work. All staff have been told to stay away until 22 April. "It's just to make sure that crawling and creeping things get fumigated from the building," Mr Toby said. "The Ministry of Foreign Affairs hosts the office of the president, so it did an internal memo asking the staff to stay home while they do the fumigation," he said. The office of the president has been based in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs since a fire in 2006 gutted the nearby presidential mansion. A  Frontpage Africa news website video shows workers trying to attack the snakeswhen they appeared near the building's reception. Tap To Watch The Video: Sourc...

KENYA'S CABINET NOMINEE REVEALED AS PRIMARY SCHOOL DROPOUT.

Kenyan Sports and Culture Cabinet Nominee, Rashid Mohammed Achesa. Kenyan President, Uhuru Kenyatta’s Sports and Culture cabinet secretary nominee Rashid Mohammed Achesa’s credentials indicated he is a class seven dropout. According to local radio station, Radio Citizen, the discovery was made after Achesa submitted his CV to the National Assembly’s Committee on Appointments. Speaking to the local newspaper, 'The Standard' on 12 January, a member of the committee chaired by Speaker Justin Muturi stated that they expressed reservations about one nominee but approved him all the same. When news of Achesa’s appointment broke, kenyan bloggers went wild with speculation, most questioning his educational background as he was described as ‘uneducated’ and 'arrogant' on social media. Those close to Achesa referred to him a shrewd operator. “Those stories are being shared by political detractors,” stated Achesa. He however cannot specify the schools he...

SINGAPORE TO BECOME THE FIRST COUNTRY TO BAN ADS FOR DRINKS WITH HIGH SUGAR CONTENT.

Singapore, SINGAPORE: Singapore is set to become the first country in the world to ban ads for unhealthy drinks with high sugar content in what it says is the latest move in its ongoing "war on diabetes." The ban, which will apply to " the least healthy " sugar-sweetened beverages, will cover all media platforms including print, broadcast and online, said Edwin Tong, Senior Minister of State for the city-state's Ministry of Health. He told reporters at a press conference on Thursday that the decision was made after a "public consultation" in the form of a survey. Soft drinks, juices, yogurt drinks and instant coffee would all be affected by the new regulation, the ministry said in a press release. The ministry also says it will continue to gather consumer and industry feedback in the next few months, before announcing further details on its implementation next year. In addition to an ad ban, the ministry announced that sugary...